- To give the girls a love of Torah learning and practice.
- To inculcate the girls with good sense of social responsibility and an appreciation that these are fundamental to all aspects of life.
- To ensure that pupils reach the highest possible standards in their Jewish and secular studies.
- To encourage positive attitudes and exemplary behaviour in pupils in order to develop high self-esteem and confidence.
- Pupils will become progressively more independent and responsible members of the school community.
- Maturity and greater self-awareness will enable pupils to understand and respect the rights of others.
- To develop links with the wider community of which the school is part.